Please ek do action scenes dikhaado CVs🙏 .
Maine dekha hai forum members ke bahut sare wishes aapne puri ki hai plz meri bhi kardo🙏.
After Mansi sangeet we didn't get any action sequences. I miss RR in action mode.😭
Please ek do action scenes dikhaado CVs🙏 .
Maine dekha hai forum members ke bahut sare wishes aapne puri ki hai plz meri bhi kardo🙏.
After Mansi sangeet we didn't get any action sequences. I miss RR in action mode.😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bas yehi to chahiye ..... RR in action....thora alcohol thora aag aur bohot sara maar peet
With extra intensity where he is desparate to save his palls baby
When. she is kidnapped🤣🤣🤣
Raghav Rao fighting talent , nice .
we wanted some hand to hand combat and fight scenes---like the one in the first episode---would love to see that shade of him again
Haan yaar...bas CVs yeh padh le aur kripa karde hum par🙏Originally posted by: UEBZVJIYXI6Y4JOS
Bas yehi to chahiye ..... RR in action....thora alcohol thora aag aur bohot sara maar peet
I am tagging more people plz comment kardo..shaayad CVs padh le ...
Koi bhi kidnap ho I don't care😆..bas fighting scenes chahiyeOriginally posted by: JayashreeR
With extra intensity where he is desparate to save his palls baby
When. she is kidnapped🤣🤣🤣
planning aur plotting bhi
I am tagging more people plz comment kardo..shaayad CVs padh le ...
Yes yes yes dhishum dhishum is needed asap! Tyre is back. Muscle banao aur gundo ko pito
Tagging more people hoping you want this too..