I can see some ex sheepers, hiiii!!
I can't open my id (sock-let), so had to come from my old id!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I can see some ex sheepers, hiiii!!
I can't open my id (sock-let), so had to come from my old id!
Read my post carefully. You regret asking for his ashirwaad. 😆
Originally posted by: BearNaNa
I can see some ex sheepers, hiiii!!
I can't open my id (sock-let), so had to come from my old id!
tum bhi ex sheeper ho? 😲
Same rules only Oppo . Theme is like before one round we will have Bollywood related question. One round some other theme that is about it .
My reading comprehension gets confused when I see any hindi words 🤣. I only see two words and make up the sentence in my mind 😆
White lies harm no one..
Ria, Sapna, H, Ramya, Yola joining the game....
You playing ?
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
My reading comprehension gets confused when I see any hindi words 🤣. I only see two words and make up the sentence in my mind 😆
Then let's start decoding my post. it will help you gain BW knowledge🤣
Understandable kyunki seniors bhi kabhi juniors the..
Originally posted by: hasini009
Then let's start decoding my post. it will help you gain BW knowledge🤣
Hasini the drama queen in the house
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
Taimur and Jeh’s paparazzi pictures thread
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
3