Few are showing 1 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Few are showing 1 🤔
Dunno which page is authentic and accurate
Just read an article 7 pm wala show is going off air first week of July due to low trps.
Der isn't any new show in the pipelines , is der ?
Maybe just rumors fr now. But something is definitely going on .
where u read thatOriginally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Just read an article 7 pm wala show is going off air first week of July due to low trps.
Der isn't any new show in the pipelines , is der ?
Maybe just rumors fr now. But something is definitely going on .
Mhrw should get better slot and hopefully it will have better numbers too. Ssk2 going good and if they do better it aill be a pressure
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
where u read that
Mhrw should get better slot and hopefully it will have better numbers too. Ssk2 going good and if they do better it aill be a pressure
https://www.bizasialive.com/star-plus-shaurya-aur-anokhi-ki-kahani-set-for-axe-in-july/
ye to sau saal se chal raha hai will believe when actors are posting goodbye msg😂
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
ye to sau saal se chal raha hai will believe when actors are posting goodbye msg😂
I know I know😆
But it just keeps coming so I was thinking der must be some fire for this smoke .
I will wait for fire to bomb blast. Months se fuski chal raha hai 😂😂😏Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
I know I know😆
But it just keeps coming so I was thinking der must be some fire for this smoke .
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
I will wait for fire to bomb blast. Months se fuski chal raha hai 😂😂😏
Hn kya ? I didn't know.
Acha hai agar months tk chale aise hi😛
I read that SAAKK will go off air but move to Hotstar only.