Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Koi shak nahi hai mujhe Mrs Dhillon... KD sirf tera hai! Sirf Gaumbi ke piche apni forum ki angels padi hai . KD toh one woman man hai. Faithful rahega! Geet ka Jab we met wala dialogue🤣
I'm also going to sleep.. good night! see you tomorrow! 🤗
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I'm also going to sleep.. good night! see you tomorrow! 🤗
Good night Aaliya❤️ See you tomorrow 🤗
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I'm eager to see how Shiva and Raavi will evaluate their relationship once they have cooled down, and have had a chance to reflect upon their situation
Yess...I am excited for the shivi scenes now❤️
It will be interesting to see how they take it from here .
Everyone should post a warning when we share links🤣
Heyyy🤗
What's going on here?
Naya thread ban gaya.. ab chalti hoon 😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
hayye sahi banda chuna hai maine ☺️☺️
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQahiVsnjdW/?utm_medium=copy_link
🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a way to start by day at work...I freaked out🤪
maalish nahi massage bolo massage 🤣🤣
abhi maine fanfic paraha jisme massage se aage bahoth kuch hota hai 🤣☺️