Yup!
My memory isn't like Chavans u know!!🤣🤣
Par kabhi ghamand nai kiya🤣🤣😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yup!
My memory isn't like Chavans u know!!🤣🤣
Par kabhi ghamand nai kiya🤣🤣😳
Originally posted by: sairat07
Yup!
My memory isn't like Chavans u know!!🤣🤣
Par kabhi ghamand nai kiya🤣🤣😳
I tune my memory according to my will and wish😳🤣
And I agree, I am dumb🤡
Kuch nai !
Ye toh puraane kaand ki baate ho rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Yup!
My memory isn't like Chavans u know!!🤣🤣
Par kabhi ghamand nai kiya🤣🤣😳
Dekha naa... mai jo kehti hoon woh sachmein karti hoon🤣(meanwhile the clock is displaying 10:12 pm🤣)
Arre nahi, some old waala which I didn't know of🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Yup!
My memory isn't like Chavans u know!!🤣🤣
Par kabhi ghamand nai kiya🤣🤣😳
Jaise didi karti hai na. Achi becchi ho tum 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I tune my memory according to my will and wish😳🤣
And I agree, I am dumb🤡
@bold
Isime bhalaai hai😳🤣
Aur hume aisa hi krna chahiye😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Dekha naa... mai jo kehti hoon woh sachmein karti hoon🤣(meanwhile the clock is displaying 10:12 pm🤣)
Exactly, you're not Virat or Sai to insult poor vaada and it's relatives🤣
I know got it. I read it. Ishani got so angry at kabri 🤣😂
I sometimes am so hyper active that I don't even notice the comment, some words and I am already at reply mode🤣