Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
The Raghav Rao design kar raha hai, the best hi hoga😎
Lucky toh tum hai hi, SKD!
I know
Isilye I’m waiting 
Lucky hoon
Par tum mujhse zyada lucky ho Ghamandi Rao

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
The Raghav Rao design kar raha hai, the best hi hoga😎
Lucky toh tum hai hi, SKD!
I know
Isilye I’m waiting 
Lucky hoon
Par tum mujhse zyada lucky ho Ghamandi Rao

Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I'm getting manhandled here. Where is my Harish? 🤪
Harish...... 🤣
chalo tum bhi chalo farhad bhai ..milke bhaag jaate hai 🤣
H: pehle apno mein shamil kiya tho ..bhi ghussa hue ..ab farhad bhai unhe bachane gaye tho unhe bhi bhagaa rahe hai 🤣..HUMANITY KE DIN NHI HAI AB THO 🤣
Didn't call you to run idiot. 🤣
tho phir 😲
gorilla se kaun darta hai ??..hands raise karo hum unhi ko darake bhaag jayenge 🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I know
Isilye I’m waiting
Lucky hoon
Par tum mujhse zyada lucky ho Ghamandi Rao
Guys.... Please get a room. I think you forgot this is a public platform 🤣
Guys.... Please get a room. I think you forgot this is a public platform 🤣
Not our fault
Audience and Amma wanted to see our chemistry 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Not our fault
Audience and Amma wanted to see our chemistry 🤪🤣
we are all up for it 🥳🤣
Raghav "Multitalented" Rao 😎
Amma will throw shit out of house for raghvi 😆