Thank you 🤗
I did love that scene for sure 😊😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you 🤗
I did love that scene for sure 😊😊
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I can't help but see so many people staring at them. It must be hella awkward doing such scenes with people just staring at you and still you have to be super romantic like it's just two of you 🤣🤣
i was wondering same🤣, so awkward☺️🤣
so many people staring at u, & u have to pretend like there r only 2 of u🤣🤣
they all r used to that😆, but we find it odd🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I can't help but see so many people staring at them. It must be hella awkward doing such scenes with people just staring at you and still you have to be super romantic like it's just two of you 🤣🤣
🤣i was also looking only at the other people as how they are staring RaghVi... Bechaare romantic feel laaye toh kaise laaye itne logon ke beech🤣
i was wondering same🤣, so awkward☺️🤣
so many people staring at u, & u have to pretend like there r only 2 of u🤣🤣
they all r used to that😆, but we find it odd🤣
Haha yes they are used to it but seeing behind the scenes is always so funny 🤣🤣
Changes whole perception. Now when I'll see the scene I'll remember the people staring 🤣🤣
Palls baby is taking the lead. 🥳🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
head ache gone now🤗🥳
RaghVi ko dekh kar tabiyat theek ho jati hai 😆
Originally posted by: subbuappu
🤣i was also looking only at the other people as how they are staring RaghVi... Bechaare romantic feel laaye toh kaise laaye itne logon ke beech🤣
Exactly hats off to the actors ! 👍🏼
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Haha yes they are used to it but seeing behind the scenes is always so funny 🤣🤣
Changes whole perception. Now when I'll see the scene I'll remember the people staring 🤣🤣
same.....focus got distracted to people staring, then leads🤣🤣
yeah it will be so awkward to do..Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
I can't help but see so many people staring at them. It must be hella awkward doing such scenes with people just staring at you and still you have to be super romantic like it's just two of you 🤣🤣
Both of them should filter the people in hawa 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
yeah it will be so awkward to do..
Both of them should filter the people in hawa 🤣🤣
Yessss.
Can't wait to see the scene now
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4