Prii , all the creations/ edits are excellent. Shows your skills and artistic taste. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Prii , all the creations/ edits are excellent. Shows your skills and artistic taste. 🤗
Lovely creations Pri👏 especially MHRW
Beautiful edits Prii The MHRW edits, esp the 3rd one on Farhad, then the edits on Jenny, Pinjara and Devoleena... super gorgeous! And I don't even follow Pinjara or Devoleena 😆
Which show is ACP Raghav Shastri from? I'm his fan from Mehek and KCL 😳
He is in Pinjara Khubsurti Ka, the forum I am a coolbie for.
Thank you for the lovely feedback xx
Originally posted by: ReemShah
Are you on instagram? I have seen these MHRW edits there.
Btw beautiful work
Yes I am on insta as priicreations and i have many fanpages there too.
DM me your IG username 😊
All the creations are super gorgeous Pri!!
Loved them as always❤️❤️
Thank you Afi x
I love the promotional sigs
Pri would it be possible to make the sigs smaller so that they fit into the sig dabba without the scrolling?😳
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I love the promotional sigs
Pri would it be possible to make the sigs smaller so that they fit into the sig dabba without the scrolling?😳
The problem is I make my edits on my mobile phone so no matter how much small i make, they still look enlarged on IF. But I am happy for you or anyone to resize it in their photoshop to fit in their dabba.
- Prii
New Update
Follow me on Insta: priicreations
Follow my Twitter: xhoneyandtea
Pavitra Rishta - Manav x Archana

PKK - Mayura x Omkar


KKB - PranBir
THR - Kalyani x Malhar

MHRW

Avneet Kaur

Bollywood


Dilip Joshi

Nailea Devora

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen

Dean Winchester

Greek/Turkish

You guys are allowed to resize in your photoshop if you wish to use any of my creations, I am unable to resize them as I make my creations on mobile, no matter how much I make it small size, it still enlarges on IF.
Thank you!
Please leave your feedbacks/suggestions!
- Prii
Lovely creations 👏
I have never seen you taking part in banner contests .
Prii do try dear
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232