you will do alright
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
you will do alright
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
kya Bolu tabiyat kharab thi fever and cough 4 din fir mba ke liye coaching classes dundne aur join karne mein busy plus relatives ke ghar pe thi khud ke liye bhi time nahi mil raha hai 😭
Abhi thik hua kal hi wapas ghar aayi tu kaise hai ?
Take care of yourself
With you. I am only waiting to be a Sizzler and then I am gonna be happy sitting on that colour forever 😆
Congrats and Sorry Priya..
M I the only one here who doesn't want next title or colour. Happy with the one I have.. infact I would like to get my posts deleted so I stay in the same colour.
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
With you. I am only waiting to be a Sizzler and then I am gonna be happy sitting on that colour forever 😆
I like your red more
Really? Interesting. I loved the Dazzler sea green the most. Wanted to stay there forever 😆
![]()
Thanks Hinna Behen 🤗Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Get well soon chokri😭
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Thanks Hinna Behen 🤗
take care Anna🤗 phir saath mein lays khaayenge⭐️
abhi khud hi gifs post rahe aur hume daantoge
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1