Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Maine ni pakadi koi negativity
I think I'm just PMSing🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Dance karo...but they didnt even dance properly...it was too much of hoping here and there🤣
In between they gave some steps and zoomed the camera on Shiva-dhara, Gaumbi-dhara 😆
They were warming up for the upcoming high voltage drama.
Humari positivity guru😎
Likh ja fer🤣
Saanu vi koi entertainment mile❤️
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Dance karo...but they didnt even dance properly...it was too much of hoping here and there🤣
In between they gave some steps and zoomed the camera on Shiva-dhara, Gaumbi-dhara 😆
They were trying to make it funny. Pata thha ki audience disappointed hogi second half dekh ke toh first half mein bandaron ki tarah naach rahe thhe🤪
The YouTube waale have posted some positive prediction videos… but I am scared they are doing sasta nasha… 🤣
Apparently Maami will give kangan to Shiva due to her love for Raavi and Shiva will convince Raavi to go home with him, all in time for Raavi’s birthday 😆
Not posting link as I totally do not trust the source 🤣 But somehow felt like laughing seeing the video.
I think I ate something funny… all my reactions are off today 🤪
I saw the time. Today they danced for 7 minutes straight 🤣🤣
Bohot khush tha Pandya parivaar😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I saw the time. Today they danced for 7 minutes straight 🤣🤣
Bohot khush tha Pandya parivaar😆
They were actually happy dancing after so long🤣
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I saw the time. Today they danced for 7 minutes straight 🤣🤣
Bohot khush tha Pandya parivaar😆
Kaand se pehle ki khushi🤪