Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
This expression he made after he scored against Hungary cracked me up. I'd love to see it again. 🤣Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Ronaldo, just score! Don't think but score! 😆
I'm scared of Germany, they may do like their last match 🤣
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
IF Notifications alert: 65 (highest till date🤣)
What does this mean?
Means if you check next your inbox you have unread notifications .....for me it has reached 70 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Will we have to continue in the next thread, even if we're midway through the next games? 😆
Have you prepared anything? Or preparing food?
Yup.
Pizza Baguettes.
They are ready now. Going to eat.
spamming message alert 🤔 I'm posting too much 😆
5 pages left 🤣
Ahaaaa I know some French.. Oui.. Croissant, baguette, drapeau 😆
I used to not learn French. Just put - er behind English words like to pay - payer etc. And sometimes I got lucky and got some points.. Oh.. School days.. 😆
Enjoy!
Bon appetite ma cherie, mon cher
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27