Yeaahhh....when i read it na ....god the disappointment!! Ughh...
I'm gonna unfollow her now.🙃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeaahhh....when i read it na ....god the disappointment!! Ughh...
I'm gonna unfollow her now.🙃
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
Even if she did discuss it with him, I sincerely hope he doesn't repost/comment/make a deal of it. I know recently they've both been posting very couple-y posts and stories, which isn't new for them but in light of this might make more sense.
Lol I mean the problem is even if those were in the moment posts. Her latest post has put in a different light now. I mean those posts in itself should’ve been a hit back. But I don’t know. Just so confused by it all.
How many times have I said something like that about a random and lived to regret it 🤣
Ab main kya hi bolon
Silence is the best treatment. She can keep quite. Fans should also need to stay in limits. But It's always better to ignore such fans.
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
And recently she's been responding to Kratika in a fun way as well...so on the outside, one could wonder if there really is some tension between her and SC. Maybe not, but it's a fact that they don't even like each other's posts anymore. It's noticeable.
Eurgh. She needs a PR. Because she needs some damage limitation now.
I am sorry D for again breaking the streak
Marna maat 🤣
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Yes. Cringe is the word. That is what I eas feeling among other things. The tone and the words seemed so contradictory. If this really was an impulsive decision (that was one heck of a length though for an impulsive post) and she changes her mind... she can't even retract it all. Its all over.
The fact that she used 'Sharbhi' 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Also I wonder if this is why Sharad was putting up pictures of him and Ripci yesterday and today. And their dates. Could be unrelated though.
This this ..this was what made me angry.
So childish. Heck..sharad and chandu themselves have never used this couple name.....And then she goes and does this.
Originally posted by: nikki.171
Yes. Cringe is the word. That is what I eas feeling among other things. The tone and the words seemed so contradictory. If this really was an impulsive decision (that was one heck of a length though for an impulsive post) and she changes her mind... she can't even retract it all. Its all over.
The fact that she used 'Sharbhi' 🤦♀️🤦♀️
Also I wonder if this is why Sharad was putting up pictures of him and Ripci yesterday and today. And their dates. Could be unrelated though.
If she used Vani it would not have hurt this much. Eurgh. Could’ve just said weirdos were messaging her crap if she had to make such a post.
Nhi maarungi. Koi na.😚
Ab agle thread main bnaungi...yha toh tut gyi🤣🤣
This this ..this was what made me angry.
So childish. Heck..sharad and chandu themselves have never used this couple name.....And then she goes and does this.
That means she is actually insecure