Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
i had been waiting for u , kaha thee tum? 😂
I woke up later than usual today 😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
i had been waiting for u , kaha thee tum? 😂
I woke up later than usual today 😆
Hi, how are you doing?
Vampire Abhay Raichand ❤️Originally posted by: Abhiya29
❤️Abhay Raichand❤️
Hello girls🌷
Hriti hazir ho.... 🤣
Hi
I think HUG emoji should be added to the like button 🤗
I would use it a lot if it was added 😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
are u online?
yes 😃 internet is slow
i m well aware of it, most of the time it happens to me🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
i m well aware of it, most of the time it happens to me🤣
it happens randomly sometimes 🤣 had to reload the page several times to get a notification
exactly, same thing happens to me and reloading a page again and again is nt less than a headache😆Originally posted by: simply.meghana
it happens randomly sometimes 🤣 had to reload the page several times to get a notification
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k