Fan being a reporter🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fan being a reporter🤗
Reporters ki fanship se bahut darr lagta hai mujhe
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
If I am drooling them so much now itself...I dont know how I will feel when all this happens. Your words gives me so much hope and excitement but I know the journey to this is going to be long.
@bold...raavi is a girl who always wants a dreamy life....like each second ...so when he openly claims her as his own he will sweep her off her feet...omgg am so excited❤️
Her fantasies were always larger than life! She wanted to Kiss on a bike too like Kabir Singh and Preeti 🤣
She has fantasizes of Ranveer Singh! 🤣
Such filmy fantasies sirf Shiva k bas ki hi baat hai...
Imagine their post-wedding adventures till now 🤣🤣
1. Kidnapping pe Chipakna
2. Danda Kaand
3. Bathtub Kaand
4. Bhoot kaand
5. Patharon ki barish 🤣
6. Tel Kaand.
7. Saanp kaand
8. Seeti Kaand
Do you think anyone else would have the energy like her Chattan Pandya 🤣🤣
Guys check the maami actress insta stories I think she still has the kangan on lol
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I have cap of his smile but full epi download nahi kiya so gif maybe nhi hai🙈
Oh that smile is so gentle and infectious
Mann marta aise he dekhte rahu
Kya hai aaj ki taaza khabar?
Haan dekha maine🥳.. Mera nai mann aj heaven ane ka.. Mujhe zameen pe he rehne de😆
mein sirf achi baatein bolungi😆
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I have cap of his smile but full epi download nahi kiya so gif maybe nhi hai🙈
Jihne mera dil lutteya.. Ohho
(The one who stole my heart!)
❤❤
Jihne mainu maar sutteya.. Ohho
(The one who threw me dead)
🤣🤣
Haan dekha maine🥳.. Mera nai mann aj heaven ane ka.. Mujhe zameen pe he rehne de😆
jaanu kaun hai?