Oh my then she will get not 1 but 2 🤣😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh my then she will get not 1 but 2 🤣😂
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Arre mujhe yeh sab kuch nahi chahiye pleeeeeaaaasssssee... 🤣 Get this out of your head that I wan't all that🤣
Aare ham sae kue sharma rahe hoe 😅🤫
You didn't tell her the main topic yaar. Hookah🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Arre mujhe yeh sab kuch nahi chahiye pleeeeeaaaasssssee... 🤣 Get this out of your head that I wan't all that🤣
Acha teek hai. Sairat ka kasaam?
Ek par ek free
Haan. SaiRat ki kasam. I'm not thinking about all that.😌
Oh yeah I forgot. That was the first topic 🤣
Now see... who forgot the main topic and moved on to partner stuff🤣 Aapko zyaada interest hai... I was making a topic like how beautiful life is😎🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Now see... who forgot the main topic and moved on to partner stuff🤣 Aapko zyaada interest hai... I was making a topic like how beautiful life is😎🤣
Experience speaks na. Waise how beautiful actually life is u will know after marriage 🤣😉
Experience speaks na. Waise how beautiful actually life is u will know after marriage 🤣😉
@bold
Why do you need so much taam jhaam for knowing how beautiful life is...
I am leading a very beautiful life with my parents right now❤️