naah re... My grandfather and father were lawyers.... And I wanted to study law but then... Couldn't....
I pursued my passion...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
naah re... My grandfather and father were lawyers.... And I wanted to study law but then... Couldn't....
I pursued my passion...
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
naah re... My grandfather and father were lawyers.... And I wanted to study law but then... Couldn't....
I pursued my passion...
and whats that
Hi girl what are you discussing
Originally posted by: appisuri
Hi girl what are you discussing
How beautiful life is 🤣
Nyc topic 😅
ikr😎 Just kidding... that wasn't the topic... but we can make it one... chalo you start the discussion🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
ikr😎 Just kidding... that wasn't the topic... but we can make it one... chalo you start the discussion🤣
Aare yaar u start something I am quite pissed off feeling very low tum log socho kuch topic discussion ka
More like a sane and normal topic the kind of topic we never discuss 🤣
Aise yaar tabiyat thik nahi hai
Chal joothi. 😂🤣. We were discussing abt marriage. Ishani fav topic 😁