Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Sorry yaar, I just checked it is 36 but that's also huge compared to us. Their EDT thread is 70+.
Hey, wait a minute, I read and they said they have a tight schedule, liars 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Sorry yaar, I just checked it is 36 but that's also huge compared to us. Their EDT thread is 70+.
Hey, wait a minute, I read and they said they have a tight schedule, liars 😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Firstly, congratulations to his wife and him. It's so amazing
But you guys won't believe what just happened💀I literally received a maternity leave application from one of my teammates like 3 minutes back🌚 Like wowwww🤣
Nice dekho kahi Vankar ki wife tho nhi
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Firstly, congratulations to his wife and him. It's so amazing
But you guys won't believe what just happened💀I literally received a maternity leave application from one of my teammates like 3 minutes back🌚 Like wowwww🤣
@bold
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww🤣
How did they know🙂🙂🙂🤣
It was supposed to be 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤣
No no... she's not my team member🤣
Originally posted by: appisuri
Siddharth sir is about to become papa
Chalo yaar don't bash him for some days Now 😄😄
Honestly he was away from his wife during outdoor
Congratulations to him
But the show deserves all the criticism it is getting now. No show is as toxic as this show on ITV right now. It is making everyone feel depressed. 😡😡
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Hey, wait a minute, I read and they said they have a tight schedule, liars 😆
This is for the professor show.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
@bold
Wowwwwwwwwwwwww🤣
How did they know🙂🙂🙂🤣
It was supposed to be 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤣
This is like the weirdest situation I've ever seen🤣
The day we began watching ghum, normalcy is also ghum🤣
What it it's bubi🤣
June ke baad july, phir hai august🤣
Her PR is strong as well🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Firstly, congratulations to his wife and him. It's so amazing
But you guys won't believe what just happened💀I literally received a maternity leave application from one of my teammates like 3 minutes back🌚 Like wowwww🤣
what a coincidence