Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I am losing interest. 😆

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _RS_

Can we please have an Ishqaan hug? 😭

Have we got one after the Mayank ke time waala hug (where Ishqi didn't reciprocate)?

If that's the case, we've not really got one single hug 

I wish we get an Ishqaan hug after the scene which is shown in the precap or after all the drama ends. I soooooo want a proper Ishqaan hug. ❤️

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves

I wish we get an Ishqaan hug after the scene which is shown in the precap or after all the drama ends. I soooooo want a proper Ishqaan hug. ❤️

Agar some alone moment of ishqaan without darhea for 15 minutes of the episode will be bliss.i just want a proper ishqaan moment without interruption from anybody ☺️

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ocean_of_waves

We haven't got a hug after Ishqaan confession. Ek toh banta hai. Infact jab se show shuru hua hai the only time they hugged was I think when Ishqi was drunk. Now they both love each other, phir bhi ek baar bhi dono ne hug nahi kia😭

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This is absolutely beautiful and what a unique yet fitting song choice. I love it... felt like watching a broadway musical ... 👏

And you crafted the story to lyrics so beautifully - much love señorita.

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

I am losing interest. 😆

same 😆

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I want Ahaan to hug Ishqi after the manglik drama in front of everyone ... if she actually agrees which most likely she will, he should thank her , hug her and tell her he loves her in front of all the guests.

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: esprit_00

I want Ahaan to hug Ishqi after the manglik drama in front of everyone ... if she actually agrees which most likely she will, he should thank her , hug her and tell her he loves her in front of all the guests.

That would be so Awwwwwwww