Naagin bhi cute mili..🤣
N zehrili yeh hai nahi..🤣
Yeh chalega..😆

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Naagin bhi cute mili..🤣
N zehrili yeh hai nahi..🤣
Yeh chalega..😆

omg Darshi!!! you are the cutest!!!!
Plz kanchan out pic I will save for sure Bcz if my lil one don’t listen to me I will show that and tell that aunty will take u 😳😳
Originally posted by: favjassi
Plz kanchan out pic I will save for sure Bcz if my lil one don’t listen to me I will show that and tell that aunty will take u 😳😳
Shweta bachai ko kyun dara rahi ho woh nahi darega 😆
Darshi, Naya CC banaya kya?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Darshi, Naya CC banaya kya?
Yup kal se bana ke rakh diya hai. Shaayad posts mein kho gaya hoga. Leme bring it up and post the link here..👍🏼
Arrey yaar uskey ser pe jo chidiya ka ghonsla bana hey na woh bhayanak hein 😳
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/157517458
yeh lo ji aap sab ka naya ghar 150 page ho jaaye idhar ko khisak jaana sab.. 😆
🤣