Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣Don't be like that
Like what🤔
Sab jagah chatting thread ban jati hai. 🤣GOTW finished kya? 🤣
It is. I got IF wolf award
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
It is. I got IF wolf award
😲
I didn't know that
There was a wolf game ??
No in IF awards there was a sheep category...in that category i was voted as the wolf😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
No in IF awards there was a sheep category...in that category i was voted as the wolf😆
Fine be the wolf then 😆
I pick fox instead
This game sounds genuinely interesting but I missed it
can we revive this game
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
264