How can Badi Simar take this big decision herself?

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

She is not even mother of Aarav then how can? Story has been written so poorly and how will it exactly save izzat of Narayans ?? Would not everyone know that on cards it was Reema name while in real it's Simar 🤔

Ideal solution was to call Mata ji or arav mother to that room and then send simar with their consensus. Or they could have waited for Reema to return. How can Simar forget that in her wedding same thing happened 😛😁 I can't blv they aired the show without proper brain storming . Now it's like cartoon Network show where we watch it to make fun 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

lol, for a second when I saw the Narayan family knowing the truth. I expected the makers to show some logical explaination to choti simar and aarav's weding. The cast is exciting and everytime I have an ounce of hope that the makers will pull up and make some sensible show out of this khichdi they have layed on the table. they serve more and more of nonsense

Honestly I think even the TRP audience is done with the show.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

She is not even mother of Aarav then how can? Story has been written so poorly and how will it exactly save izzat of Narayans ?? Would not everyone know that on cards it was Reema name while in real it's Simar 🤔

Ideal solution was to call Mata ji or arav mother to that room and then send simar with their consensus. Or they could have waited for Reema to return. How can Simar forget that in her wedding same thing happened 😛😁 I can't blv they aired the show without proper brain storming . Now it's like cartoon Network show where we watch it to make fun 🤣

🤣🤣

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

lol, for a second when I saw the Narayan family knowing the truth. I expected the makers to show some logical explaination to choti simar and aarav's weding. The cast is exciting and everytime I have an ounce of hope that the makers will pull up and make some sensible show out of this khichdi they have layed on the table. they serve more and more of nonsense

Honestly I think even the TRP audience is done with the show.

🤣🤣