Poll
Do you see Hrithik having a new family like Saif did by re-marrying & more children?
Do you see Hrithik having a new family like Saif did by re-marrying & more children?
Do you see Hrithik having a new family like Saif did? Vote and reason below and let me know!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The first option "father a soccer team" 🤣 ENOUGH!
I don't think he will have more kids any time soon. Part of me thinks he still loves his ex-wife.😳
How do we know he hasn’t already
He might not even be aware of that
Edit: I mean aware of their existence
No . He seems to be content with his current arrangement with Susan.
Are we counting kangu ke imaginary bacche with him or not?
He loves being a father so I wonder when his teenagers become adults if he'll have a bit of empty nest syndrome. If he doesn't want to get married or be in a serious relationship again he could always adopt himself a soccer team.
No idea. Not sure if his fertility doctor is present on this platform. Probably they could shed some light on this topic.
He loves being a father so I wonder when his teenagers become adults if he'll have a bit of empty nest syndrome. If he doesn't want to get married or be in a serious relationship again he could always adopt himself a soccer team.
Why does my notification say you’ve quoted when you didn’t?
Because I was going to quote then thought my post wasn't really applicable so I cleared the box then posted.
First he marries someone, then we decide.
...
I think she can, but it seems there has been no major movie announcements in quite a while. What do you think?
Jacqueline Fernandez makes Christmas special for homeless kids https://www.instagram.com/reel/DSmGFksiKGf/?igsh=MTgwa3pkcWNueWNqOQ==
Hrithik Roshan on Jailer 2 sets photos He did a cameo https://www.instagram.com/p/DZ9K8mFE4aq/?img_index=2 igsh=Y3M2MjAya2g1dmRq
Perfect response because it's not like people suddenly started getting who was right, it's because more people dislike kangana now compared to...
14