Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ranveer DT kholooo 😆 our Veer looks so happy, uske chehre par pehli baar sach ki khushi aayi hai little does he know it’s gonna be short lived 😭
Aww their hug 😆 Veer literally jumped on him 🤣 itna passionately toh dono ne Kabhi Amrit ko bhi gale nahi lagaya 🤣 The way they both walked baho mein baahe leaving Amrit to walk behind them 🤣
Now I really wanna see how AmVeer & AR dynamics gonna change...I’m Guessing both brothers will try to act mahaan &’A will have the final word 🤔
Was R about to kiss Veer's cheek during the hug?🤣
Yaarr Amroo piche reh gyii 🤣🤣🤣
R I guess gave a peck on Veer's ear too....Check 0.26🤣
Amveer Amdheer band kroo sabb RanVeer DT kholo🤣
Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96
Was R about to kiss Veer's cheek during the hug?🤣
Yes... But I think he kissed V's ear not the cheek 🤣🤣
Yaarr Amroo piche reh gyii 🤣🤣🤣
R I guess gave a peck on Veer's ear too....Check 0.26🤣
Amveer Amdheer band kroo sabb RanVeer DT kholo🤣
True, Amroo has no value 🤣
R gave a PECK on Veer's ear🤣🤣🤣
I don't know yaar, I am gonna miss all this
My dil tuttes🥺😆
Arre yeh kya hua🤣 Amroo toh kabab mein haddi ban gayi🤣 now we should seriously open RanVeer DT🤣
https://twitter.com/Watta_Kudi/status/1407322021378228226?s=20
Kya naya drama hai yeh??? 😆
Originally posted by: ShrustiM
Arre yeh kya hua🤣 Amroo toh kabab mein haddi ban gayi🤣 now we should seriously open RanVeer DT🤣
Sach mein hume laga R ko problem hoga, yaha tho kissing pe agaye dono 😆
The way Veer jumped on R😆🤣
ab #RanVeer DT kulvavo do🤣