I loved Radhas character. It had so much potential but they ruined the story
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I loved Radhas character. It had so much potential but they ruined the story
Originally posted by: mango.kulfi
The PH and her had a disagreement I heard. That's why she left this show.
They wont take her back easily.
PH is same for both shows (Shashi Sumeet Productions) so there will be no problem for her. PH will allocate dates for each shows for her
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I loved Radhas character. It had so much potential but they ruined the story
Saudamini had a lot left too.
PH is same for both shows (Shashi Sumeet Productions) so there will be no problem for her. PH will allocate dates for each shows for her
Seems to be a minor confusion. We were talking about Pranali's exit, not Anchal in above conversation.
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
That's sad... I don't blame her though, she deserves better just like shagun and anchal.
Pranali is mega talented. She will go far.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQahOCQh5la/?utm_medium=copy_link
New promo of BB leap👍🏼
Dreading the hate.