Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Yeh Wala HW Mera ekdum favorite tha. Is bahane kitni baar woh stories dekhli😂😂
AK also reshared it❤️
Owwww she did?? Haha now you have giving me the excuus to watch it again, thank you ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Yeh Wala HW Mera ekdum favorite tha. Is bahane kitni baar woh stories dekhli😂😂
AK also reshared it❤️
Owwww she did?? Haha now you have giving me the excuus to watch it again, thank you ❤️
Originally posted by: bhavna101
Yep, the one I watched is a sequel😆 but I have no interest in the first part, I like the sequel better🤣
ShiVi stories are making rounds in my mind, i have so many ideas to deal with right now🤪
Jaldi se likhlo.
Yahan na aaye bas!😆
At least SR ke time pe toh akela chhod de inhe!🤣
Then how about - Shiva & Raavi consummate their marriage🤣
Haina🤣
Sun mujhe na makers ka yeh gaura 1.0 ko revive karna thek lag raha hai lekin I can't forget dandaa kand so easily😆
Usne maafi nahi maangi
Let it go, let it go. 🎶
I also want to hear a apology but yeah there is a little chance that we get one. I would be so freaking surprised if we get one. Soo I try to move past the beating and enjoy the beautiful filmed scenes from GauRa.
Hmmmm straight to the point 😂
Do you have a synonym for consummate?
Sapne dekhna accha hai🤣
Poora nahi, kuch toh sach ho hi jayega, public demand jo hai🤣
Insta will be flooded with mini-scenes, screenshots, and vms🤣🤣
Kuch memes bhi ban hi jayenge🤣
I am trying😆
Thoda distract ho gayi thhi, so I started another story😆
But I am making drafts of that right now😳
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Haan, makers zoron shoron se koshish kar rahe hain to get Dhara and GauRa 1.0 back 🤢
main bhi bilkul affect nahi hui, I still skip their solo/pair scenes unless they have a scene with other characters 😎🤣
Aj ka scene acha tha start wala lekin phir mujhe b yehi yaad aya aur maine skip kia😎