Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
MY SOUL HAS OFFICIALLY LEFT MY BODY TODAY
Dream sequence hai likh ke deti hu. Vankar sir pe mujhe nahi hai bharosa. Agar dream nahi raha toh Didi aur Vankar sir ko ek din tak kuch nahi bolungi
i guess sneha is also there they might have visited set to surprise her
Well everyone if there's a forehead kiss I will simply pass out.......congrats to Vanku he's going to get rid of me 🤣
One less to block heh 😉
Forehead kiss 😲




@wildreaper - Looks like you will get to make few gifs for 18+ thread today, esp looking at where his hands are.
WTF is going on ghum world? Let me get back to work
Makers pe bharosa nai karne ka....kiss kiya nai hai.😃🤣🤣🤣
I think didi will enter and spoil...
Well everyone if there's a forehead kiss I will simply pass out.......congrats to Vanku he's going to get rid of me 🤣
I'll extend my death note
The sole cause of my death is Vanku. Kindly pass my sandals for him as my aakhri nishani
See's Sairat pictures -

More Sairat pictures -

And then... based on previous experience...
