Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
IS THIS CUZ IT'S INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY TODAY😃
I’ve been about thinking that
Ab to SaiRat ne yoga ko bhi apna bana liye
Didi ka kya??
Beizzati hui hai!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
IS THIS CUZ IT'S INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY TODAY😃
I’ve been about thinking that
Ab to SaiRat ne yoga ko bhi apna bana liye
Didi ka kya??
Beizzati hui hai!!
Kitna darre hue hai hum...SaiRat pics milne par bhi reason dhund rahe hai!🤣🤣
I just said in the other thread...I am also thinking the same. Good for us and them.
Whatever insecurity is left will be gone!
I think so too. Anyways, she did put #countdown in one of her insta pics, few days back. They definitely set a date for the wedding.
Are they planning to kill or what.... we will die with overdose of SaiRat pictures....🤔🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
IS THIS CUZ IT'S INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY TODAY😃
🤣🤣🤣🤣
This comment won the day.
I knew I was not normal, tum logo ka pata nahi😃🤣