Is it me or did anyone else see bubi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it me or did anyone else see bubi🤣
I keep refreshing and 5 more pictures pop up. Is this how other normal ITV FDs feel? 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Where were you babe??
Did you look at Sairat's/Neilsha photoshoot pics??
Not very well,on and off today😆
Abhi dekh rahi hu🤣
I keep refreshing and 5 more pictures pop up. Is this how other normal ITV FDs feel? 🤣🤣
I don't even have one proper expression on my face right now... I'm just so confused, even blushing at times, etc.🤣
Sach sach batao kya kaand hone wala hai ?😆
Mere ko aise dhak dhak ho rela hai
Mat maro yaar. What will happen to you during consumption 🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I don't even have one proper expression on my face right now... I'm just so confused, even blushing at times, etc.🤣
Maybe we are hallucinating😌
Yeh moh maaya mein nahi padna chahiye🤣
I have no clue why but I have tears rolling down my cheeks... like what is happening⭐️🤣
I literally did Rudrabhishek today and Mahadev has been too meherbaan