Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am fan of these parallels in the show ❤️
Waise I hate these parallels! Everytime I see a parallel, I am pushed to re-watch old episodes...and I can't stop with that one scene or episode, I end up binging on all the episodes thereafter😆
Amazing journey to Shakhi
Waise I hate these parallels! Everytime I see a parallel, I am pushed to re-watch old episodes...and I can't stop with that one scene or episode, I end up binging on all the episodes thereafter😆
Lol kya musibat! 😁😍 Anuja.. you are all of us. * Paagal kaheenke 🤪🤣
Beautiful and progressive journey
Hayye...I retweeted this post too....same dip but different feeling. My babies!!
Waise I hate these parallels! Everytime I see a parallel, I am pushed to re-watch old episodes...and I can't stop with that one scene or episode, I end up binging on all the episodes thereafter😆
You call that a bad thing? This show stands up to multiple binge sessions!
Originally posted by: mallukumari
You call that a bad thing? This show stands up to multiple binge sessions!
I binge at weekends ❤️