Veeru just need an excuse to come even more closer to his wifey 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Veeru just need an excuse to come even more closer to his wifey 🤣
So now we know from where the fancy mangalsutras come from. See what's written on the wall to the extreme right of this picture. 😅
Aww ! Finally a Bday pic ❤️
Is that frizzy haired girl behind Neil is Didi ??🤣
How can someone look both adorable and alluring at the same time 😍😍
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Aww ! Finally a Bday pic ❤️
Is that frizzy haired girl behind Neil is Didi ??🤣
I think it’s her. Zoom in. It’s her.
Yep ! I can't forget those frizzy hair of hers we talked about them on CC yesterday or perhaps the day before 🤣
It's 💯 didi.. can't miss on her curly hair😬
Who posted this? Neil and Ayesha should post these on their feed
I found it on this fp