Originally posted by: favjassi
I did it yaar but there was 60% vote for happily ever after and 40% for problems coming up😒
Yeah....that's why we have to increase Problems coming up side.....
We need to do it fast....so spread this.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: favjassi
I did it yaar but there was 60% vote for happily ever after and 40% for problems coming up😒
Yeah....that's why we have to increase Problems coming up side.....
We need to do it fast....so spread this.....
Originally posted by: bhavya1.modi
Yeah....that's why we have to increase Problems coming up side.....
We need to do it fast....so spread this.....
Maybe that's not what it means. Happily ever after means only marriage maybe. This is a ridiculous question to determine if audience wants a show or not.
Originally posted by: bhavya1.modi
Please vote on PROBLEMS COMING UP....in starplus story....
Please do it fast.....
Can we do it I mean request in other forums to do it also?
Guys I'm watching episode on hd streamz today and I'm getting MHRW episode now not saakk😕...why?😕
You guys talking about this?
https://instagram.com/stories/starplus/2600899668922949841?utm_medium=copy_link
I’ve voted as well, but you can only do it once.
Aacha chalne wala app kya hua all of sudden pata nai
No idea yaar?
Guyys....they are telecasting Pandya store at the right time but not saakk why😕
You guys talking about this?
https://instagram.com/stories/starplus/2600899668922949841?utm_medium=copy_link
I’ve voted as well, but you can only do it once.
I voted problems coming up..,
But what kind of a question is this?? What do they want to know? It’s very confusing