Copying this from cc
Deepshi and girls...check how's this for today's episode...
Kuch nakhrein humare, kuch nuqs tumhare
Phir bhi ek duje k bin, hum hain adhoore
Keh lo ise zidd, ya rang humare pyaar k
Ab jud chooki hain lakeerein, haatho ki humare
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Copying this from cc
Deepshi and girls...check how's this for today's episode...
Kuch nakhrein humare, kuch nuqs tumhare
Phir bhi ek duje k bin, hum hain adhoore
Keh lo ise zidd, ya rang humare pyaar k
Ab jud chooki hain lakeerein, haatho ki humare
Copying this from cc
Deepshi and girls...check how's this for today's episode...
Kuch nakhrein humare, kuch nuqs tumhare
Phir bhi ek duje k bin, hum hain adhoore
Keh lo ise zidd, ya rang humare pyaar k
Ab jud chooki hain lakeerein, haatho ki humare
Wow 🤩 This is amazing.
Review naa?
Quote matlab aise hi kuch you want na...kuch poetic sa. I am not pro at it though...but I can try😆
Ya 40-50 words mein kuch episode ka synopsis aa jaaye aisa kuch descriptive?🤪
Quote matlab aise hi kuch you want na...kuch poetic sa. I am not pro at it though...but I can try😆
Ya 40-50 words mein kuch episode ka synopsis aa jaaye aisa kuch descriptive?🤪
Haan like I just meant that we could just write it down in this manner
The episode was exciting and a delight to watch. The highlight of the episode was the cute banter between ShaKhi where Shaurya makes Anokhi eat dinner. Aise aise 😅
But I loved these lines so much
I am fan of your words Anuja 🤗
Beautiful ❤️
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Haan like I just meant that we could just write it down in this manner
The episode was exciting and a delight to watch. The highlight of the episode was the cute banter between ShaKhi where Shaurya makes Anokhi eat dinner. Aise aise 😅
But I loved these lines so much
Toh aise aise wala 40-50 words let's write in the caption then n aisa poetic wala quote mein. Toh picture k aesthetics bhi sahi dikhenge normal sa Kuch likhne se better.
You guys make me so happy😳🤗
Deepshi maine ek song ki farmaish ki thi tujhse...main bhul gayi😆 tujhe Yaad hai toh bata inko😆
Batao ji batao😆
You want me to write the synopsis too?
And when will you be posting it? Before 7pm or after 7pm? Accordingly I can write...like we have to give all the details or jaanne k liye dekhte rahiye saakk types kuch😆