Neil's got a haircut. I am happy that is on set and shooting.
Thanks for sharing.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Neil's got a haircut. I am happy that is on set and shooting.
Thanks for sharing.
Originally posted by: appisuri
Yaar Ayesha hai kha I was seeing her fan pages baap rae I mean I am eagerly waiting for her post but these guys are literally singing kha hoe tum kha hoe tum 😄😄
What happened exactly👀
Aare kuch ni she is not posting these days na uske 199 post sae aage bda hi ni that is why
So sweet! Looks like Neil had a hair cut.
Is the girl standing next to Neil is Aishwarya?