Kuch nahi.. Maine tujhe miss kia thodi thodi😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Kuch nahi.. Maine tujhe miss kia thodi thodi😆
Sab khatam! Tataa bye byee🤣
Anita and Gautam in Pandya Nivas. Suman in old age home. Krish in hostel. DevTa in Jaanu’s house. ShiVi in Mansukh Bhai’s place for rent. Dhara walking on the road forever. 🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Anita and Gautam in Pandya Nivas. Suman in old age home. Krish in hostel. DevTa in Jaanu’s house. ShiVi in Mansukh Bhai’s place for rent. Dhara walking on the road forever. 🤣
This is perfect🤣🤣 especially Shivi in mansukh Bhai place and dhara walking forever🤣🤪
Yeh log apne velle time ka kitna acha use karte.. mai toh velle reh ke kuch ni karti.. but I still feel better that atleast I don't do all this rubbish 🤣
heyy , can some of the writers of this forum write an os or something on Raavi's dream and maybe how it comes true 🤗
Originally posted by: UHMEDMXYS3E64A2Y
Yeh log apne velle time ka kitna acha use karte.. mai toh velle reh ke kuch ni karti.. but I still feel better that atleast I don't do all this rubbish 🤣
Kyah keh rahi hai tu😒Yeh nahi hai acha use🤪
Tabhi toh maine kaha atleast I don't do all this ribbish🤣
@bold, that I said sarcastically 🤣
Congratulations Nivi❤️
Jaldi se rockerzzzz club join kardo😆