Hey congratulations on becoming dazzler🥳
Hehe thank youuuu 🤣 sab pagalpan ki kripa hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey congratulations on becoming dazzler🥳
Hehe thank youuuu 🤣 sab pagalpan ki kripa hai
I’m lost, what’s the context to ShubAarambh? Did I not listen to the dialogues properly in the episode today?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m lost, what’s the context to ShubAarambh? Did I not listen to the dialogues properly in the episode today?
The song used in the BG when he held her hand for pag phere rasam to walk with her.
Shubharambh from the movie Kai Po Che😆
shubharambh also means beginning of good things
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m lost, what’s the context to ShubAarambh? Did I not listen to the dialogues properly in the episode today?
Tu Dazzler ban gayi,
Congratulations!🥳
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I’m lost, what’s the context to ShubAarambh? Did I not listen to the dialogues properly in the episode today?
The lyrics of the song seem symbolic for shivi
Thank you 😆 I didn’t listen to the song properly, but it was beautiful!
Yes yes yes 🤣❤️
Hi Naira❤️
How are you?
I'm also coming on n off between my classes but kuch samajh nahi aya kya ho raha yahan.. it went so fast🤣
Will be online for sometime post lunch😆
Naaahiiiiii, Anita is successful in marrying Gaumbi and kicking her devars out 🤣