Thank you for this info. Will try it too
Plzz do it we all are doing it diligently 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thank you for this info. Will try it too
Plzz do it we all are doing it diligently 😃
Guys reminder , let’s do it every day!
Originally posted by: soarhigh
Guys reminder , let’s do it every day!
I m doing it hope u guyz are doing it everyday....
Tag others as well
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I m doing it hope u guyz are doing it everyday....
Tag others as well
Doing it everyday
Originally posted by: wamavasant
I m doing it hope u guyz are doing it everyday....
Tag others as well
Doing it everyday!
Originally posted by: soarhigh
And finally got response from atleast hotstar for SAAKK appreciation mail 😀. I am happy that they responded after these many days even be auto reply or whatever!
What was the reply?
I am not getting any response.
Its okay they respond once in a blue moon
We also never got a response.
Nothing great, just a response that they will look into the suggestion, more of an auto reply .
Dear All, Please sign petition in change.org site please...