Originally posted by: deepshiii
Aaj se hi. You PM me the review. I will put it on the same template 😳
Who's making the new account then... We will have to spread the word for followers and all...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Aaj se hi. You PM me the review. I will put it on the same template 😳
Who's making the new account then... We will have to spread the word for followers and all...
Originally posted by: deepshiii
Hey guys. What’s the final plan of action for the Official FP?
I have a lost of things we plan to do on it. Will share it here.
Please tag the others. Mujhe nahi pata who all are in for it.
It would be better to make a separate sticky thread for this. It gets confusing go through the CC for the plan.
First reel is ready, kisko PM karni hai????
Check and tell if its ok then I'll make more.
Btw Deepshiii it didn't look good in 9:16 format, couldn't see full faces.
Originally posted by: rishbala3018
First reel is ready, kisko PM karni hai????
Check and tell if its ok then I'll make more.
Btw Deepshiii it didn't look good in 9:16 format, couldn't see full faces.
Drive pe daalke PM kar dijiye Deeps ko.. 🤗
Google photos ka link hai like my other videos. Chalega?
Originally posted by: rishbala3018
First reel is ready, kisko PM karni hai????
Check and tell if its ok then I'll make more.
Btw Deepshiii it didn't look good in 9:16 format, couldn't see full faces.
I checked. It’s good. No issues 9:16 isn’t a concern. We’ll sort that out while posting 👍🏼 You can go ahead with more ♥️
Originally posted by: deepshiii
I checked. It’s good. No issues 9:16 isn’t a concern. We’ll sort that out while posting 👍🏼 You can go ahead with more ♥️
Second one is ready too.
Sending PM now.