Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)


Uff those golden dialogues and Rrahul's acting 🔥🔥❤️ VRS will remain a trendsetter character.
Is shashu the dialogue writer too?
7 plus minutes of pure, unadulterated thrill. VR is iconic❤️
Yeah I think he was the dialogue writer too of the tv episodes. On ott they changed the writer. Though I cannot say if he alone was involved in dialogue writing, or if there was some team.
Nope.
On TV, dialogue writer was Raghuvir Shekhawat
On OTT, it was Samir Siddique
New promo kab ayega 😔.. I am in the midst of meeting and my whole focus is on voot... 😆