💖MG SS O RE PIYA #2 - LINK FOR THREAD #3 ADDED - Page 86

Posted: 2 years ago

Very happy to know that you and aunty are doing good 

Will always be here to support you akka ๐Ÿค—

And regarding updated take your own time , no worries 

Hi mam aap theek ho Sun ke bahut acha laga aap ki mom bhi ab theek feel kar rahi plz unka dhayan rakhna aur hum wait kar rahe hein update ki plz soon๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for sending me PM's 

I'm returning 2nd week of June to the forum 

and will go through all your PM's on updates 

I have lots to catch up on 

hi Lakshmi.... hope you and your family are keeping well

Missing you and your updates. I hope you and family are doing well.

Originally posted by SeemaMartin

Missing you and your updates. I hope you and family are doing well.

Hie...How are you? Sorry for the wait. I am preparing about 3-4 updates in line. not only trying to compensate but  also I need to be in flow with my stories.

Originally posted by khwaishfan

hi Lakshmi.... hope you and your family are keeping well

Thank you for your care and concerns dear...This is what always brings me back to IF.

All fine with my family...things are settling down and almost back to track .

Going to update.

Originally posted by Khushibloom

Very happy to know that you and aunty are doing good 

Will always be here to support you akka ๐Ÿค—

And regarding updated take your own time , no worries 

Hey Bacha...how are you? Have really missed you and your sweet comments. Thank you for all your support my dear. I am really humbled. ๐Ÿค—

UPDATING...๐Ÿ˜ณ

IT WILL HAPPEN WITHIN A DAY OR TWO MAX...KINDLY BARE WITH ME.

I WANT TO LET MY READERS KNOW WELL IN ADVANCE.

I Know I am late this time again in spite of a serious promises of regular updates...but this time, fate has overpowered me. You all know the reasons why (Those who dont know, please read my important notes on Pg 119)

My life is getting back to normalcy..had to get matured enough to understand the simple fact that LIFE HAS TO GO ON!

(Please read my note above before you continue to read this part)

Hello Everyone...how are you all?

Here goes PART 33, I am extremly sorry for a short update this time. As I couldnt update for quite long, and to get back to the track and want to pour out the true emotions of Maaneet as upcoming chapters are bit too emotional until the point where they begin to understand each other truly.

Thank you all for your support so far and Please trust me and follow me with the flow of the story.

Will compensate in the next chapter which I will update again within this week.

Sorry for any mistakes in editing or spelling!

PART 33

She is not in a position to face him further. Its getting too late for me....I need to move to my room. Once again..thank you for everything that you have done for me so far.. I will not trouble you further.

She just moves out by saying this...leaving a helpless soul behind.

Maan again stood there like a statue and when he realised that Geet had long gone from his room, he straight away went to the farm gym which is on the isolated end of the farmhouse. He lashes out all his frustration on the punching bag...his hands have got mum punching the bag several times and he is not feeling the pain any more. Its her pain that's hurting him more and more. He could just listen to her and could do nothing to stop her from moving out of his room. โ€œOur married life got concluded on the day it had even startedโ€ . He knows very well that she didn't mean anything that could do with her but with HIMSELF...she spoke all those words to stand by him and his decisions. โ€œYou hate me so muchโ€...He hates himself to make her feel like that...I never ever hated you Geet...All I did is avoided you...I was in love and the feeling was so fresh at that time and I didn't want to give up on my love and couldn't give in to this relationship. And simultaneously, I started to feel your presence over a period of time, I had heard your voice so many times and I found myself getting attracted towards you without even seeing you...There were times I got curious to know more about you..and that curiosity added fuel to the fire as I am a strong believer that Love can happen only one time and no one can replace his lady love. He stops hitting his punching bag and holds it and looks at it...all he has done in this one year is vented out his anger on that poor girl just like how he is doing with this punching bag. He holds on to it and rests his forehead and closes his eyes...I never hated you Geet..I hated the feeling that I started to develop for you and for the relationship that we are bound inโ€ฆ.I hated myself as I was unable to fight with my own feelings...and thatโ€™s why I was avoiding you in every possible way...and ...he hugs that punching bag and cries thinking all what she would have gone thro...You are thinking you were never a part of my life.... YES... because YOU ARE MY LIFE. I let you just go out of my room but not out of my heart.....and no matter where ever you go, what ever it takes, I will make you realise this.

These two days he couldnt spend the time he needed with her and how difficult it has been on him. Then how she would have faced this separation in this last one year? He kneels down on that spot

Geet..In these two days, I have realised what it takes to live in isolation. Its really suffocating me. And this has been my worst punishment...please come back to me for once. I promise, I will never ever let you go.

Even though he has given into her decision to move away to the terrace room, he still needs to have a continuous check on her. He recalls her words.. โ€œ I have agreed to move to this farmhouse not into this bedroom of yours.โ€. He smiles positively as she moves out of his room but not out of the farmhouse and that makes him think positive. But still, this distance is slowly killing him. He makes a move towards her room on the terrace and on the way, he stops when he also passes by a mini bar in one corner. Very rarely does he drink here but today, he feels like consuming some alcohol that could probably help him sooth his pain and sleep off peacefully. Only he and Ramu kaka knew about the cabin keys which are hid with in this bar...He picked up a bottle full of whisky. before getting back to his room he wants to get one glimpse of Geet to make sure about her wellbeing.

Over there, Geet follows Radha and reaches her room on the terrace. Yes it was much smaller room compared to that of Maan's. It has 2 rooms within...hall, Bedroom and a small pantry area... and She simply loved it as for her, small is beautiful and the cherry on the topping is the terrace where her room is. Its pretty huge with lots of plants, decoratives, flower pots of various sizes and she is super excited to see there are more than 2 swings....it reminds her of Ridzy's terrace which has a similar ambience. Of Course its so different from her room in KM. but one thing that still remains common is the aloofness that she would face even here. Time and again, she will live here alone...ALL ALONE. How adventurous her life has become...She is married but yet a lonely single woman. Wish her life could be as easy as this definition. She has accepted to live with it. She sighs and quickly arranges her things, changes into her regular nightwear and gets out of her room and breaths fresh air...before comfortably taking her seat in the swing and taking a look around the place. It has all that she loves ...but then she again felt lonely...She is still not completely out of her thoughts about Maan. Why there is so much of change in his behaviour?Its quite understandable that Daadi has forced him but still, why would he bend so much? And that too he is insisting her to stay back in the same room? That was the limit. But is he really faking? She is trying her level best to read between the lines as something is there for sure. Why she got to see some moistness in his eyes as if he too feels the same loneliness...Is it so? YES..his eyes were so different and when he was holding her today, she felt like a current pass thro her...but of course everything what he was expressing might be influenced by someone or other...say, Daadima or maybe even Prem...still his expressions are so real!!. Wish he was insisting truly without anyone's influence, I would never leave him... she sighs thinking that it will never ever happen. What am I even thinking? He never ever wanted even my shadow near him.. and all of a sudden he would change and want me close to him all the time? how is it even possible??She looks around the place again and slowly sits in one of the swings... Whatever may be the reason Geet...just maintain this distance.This loneliness is far better than that fake love and care. Just then, she hears Radha calling out for her and she turns to look at Radha and this time she has got a hot bowl of soup.

G: Yeh kya?

R: This is for you mam

G: Why did you take so much trouble? I told you na, I don't need anything I am not hungry.

R: Woh..Shanti mausi has strictly instructed me to ensure you are having at least soup for dinner.

G: You mean..Shanti ma?

R: Haan..she is related to us she is my husband's maternal aunt.

G: Oh really? That's nice to know.

R: Yes mam...and shanti mausi has handed over your responsibility to me. She told me to make your favourite tomato soup but only thing is I havenโ€™t made it too sour and spicy due to your health condition.

Shanti ma has been her sweet heart...Geet would never forget the kind of motherly love she got from Shantima during her stay in KM and even now she shivers to imagine her life there if Shantima was not there. Geet is out of her thoughts when Radha pleads with her.

R: Now please have it..otherwise, shanti mausi will be mad at me.

Now that she knows that shantima is still there to look after her and there's no escape from poor eating. OK..give it to me. I will have it here itself.

She is about to take her first sip and just then she remembers about Maan and she stops.

R: Kya hua? Aap kyu itni pareshan hain? (What happened? Why are you so worried?)

G: Woh unhon ne...she closes her eyes and bites her lower lips...saab ne khana khalia? (Did sir had his dinner?)

R: Woh..haan.. But he had instructed us beforehand that dinner should be served in his room. I have done it already. He went to workout at his gym and then would have his dinner after returning back to his room.

Least did Geet knew that Maan had arranged for a special dinner for both of them in his room as no one could disturb them. But all plans went for a toss as Geet walked out from there.

G: GYM??

The moment she heard the word Gym...she remembers her last day in KM and all what Maan lashed out on her at KM Gym. She is not finding it easy to forget that day. In spite of all that, she couldn't help enquiring about Maan and she is not feeling like having this soup as Maan hasn't yet had his dinner. She keeps the spoon back in the bowl.

Radha notices that Geet is not having her soup. Is it because Maan didn't have dinner yet? She clears her throat and continues. By now he would be back to his room and I am very sure that he has had his dinner. Now please have your soup.

Geet is lost in her deep thoughts again and nods for a no. Even though they never had any food sessions together, she would make sure to have her food only after ensuring Maan has had it. These were the only little joyful pleasures which she missed in last one month when Maan was in London and that's one of the major reasons when she skipped meals many times and lost on her appetite levels.

On other hand, Radha is amused with Geet... she could sense that Geet is forcing herself to stay away from her husband but she thinks and cares for him all the time.

Sir is the one who had instructed me to keep his dinner in his room. So, don't worry. He would have had his dinner by now.

Then only she recalls that Maan and Daadi are more used to have their food in their own room..especially dinner...So by that way, she can be rest assured that Maan has had his dinner. Hmm..I can understand they are more used to having dinner in their respective rooms..

Radha really finds it weird ...what? Sorry to ask..but I have heard there is such a huge dining area in KM? And still ?

Geet again answers her with a sightful smile masking her sorrows....well you heard it right...Everyone is so busy in their own life I mean, office, business etc etc. and above all, their own PRIVACY..

R: Oh..but Why? isn't it the best time to spend with your FAMILY?

Geet smiles...good question! but not all good questions meet their right answers.

R: Well..I don't understand all these question answers mam...but one thing I know is, I cannot imagine having my meals alone like this. No matter what it takes.

Geet remains quiet. but think withinโ€ฆ One need to be destined to have a family get together and I am not the one.

She starts taking in the hot soup...still lost thinking about Maan and trying to control her tears. She hells herself responsible as because of her presence, Maan stopped to have breakfast, lunch or dinner even along with Daadi. Hopefully he should get back to his normal life once she happens to leave him for ever.

Geet and Radha got distracted with some acute sound of glass breaking and shattering.

Geet stands up and looks around... What was that sound?

R: Urrh...it must be that Chutki's friend.... Kitchen is his favourite place. Patha nahin ab kya thoda us ne? She tells irritably.๐Ÿ˜ก

G: Chutki? Friend?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

R: Haan...Chutki is my daughter.. Over here, she doesn't have anyone to play with and one day she excitedly ran towards me while I was working in the Kitchen holding a little kitten in her arms and she introduced it to me saying its her new friend.... EEh!!

Geet couldn't help giggling holding on her tummy to control herself. ๐Ÿ˜†

On one hand Radha is again amused with Geet's cute giggle but still she is more worried thinking that the creepy creature has again got into the kitchen...

R: I have warned my daughter so many times to stop playing with that kitten and she starts crying. It keeps coming inside the kitchen as it is its favourite place. I am sure it has got into the kitchen again and threw some crockery or glass on the floor. Grrr!!! Today he had it from me... ๐Ÿ˜กRadha rushed towards Kitchen...

Radha ji..sambhalke...please don't hit him..Geet is worried for the poor kitten now and making a baby face... at the same time she is excited to learn about Chutki and her cat with whom she can spend her time here.

After sometime..Geet makes her way to her room, she could hear someone's murmuring voice and she moves towards that direction and gasps out of shock with what she got to see.

MAAN!!!!

(To be continued)

A/N: I understand this is a shortest update...with this post, I am just preparing myself for further regular updates. The next chapter  will be up by this Thursday.

Edited by Vaidhumom - 2 years ago