No other FD has to think like this except for us........🤣🤣 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No other FD has to think like this except for us........🤣🤣 🤣
🤣 make sure to take them!!!
I was busy doing work and then saw these pictures and now work has been abandoned for foreseeable future 🤣
SAME HERE....I was trying to start some work I need to do for next week and now I am like..work? What work? SAIRAT ARE EVERYTHING!!!!
20 lac budget meiin fit nahi hoga.
😭
jungle mae hut o mil jayege, vaise mjhe itv ka yeh kabhe ni aaya jungle mae hut kaise mil jate hai
2m INR ka budget per episode is a LOT of $$$$$
Do they pay actors out of this budget also
Kaala teeka⚫⚫
I hope they remain aise he and butchering na ho🤞🤞
Originally posted by: appisuri
jungle mae hut o mil jayege, vaise mjhe itv ka yeh kabhe ni aaya jungle mae hut kaise mil jate hai
I'm gonna try and sing a lullaby to put myself to sleep🤣 I just can't control my excitement after those SaiRat pics ...oh goddddd🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈😝😝😝❤❤❤