Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Kal tent wala romance aayega..
Aaj last mein episode wahin end hua..π₯³
dekh liya kya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: darkchocolates
Kal tent wala romance aayega..
Aaj last mein episode wahin end hua..π₯³
dekh liya kya
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit
Now do I find a stream and watch tonight? Or wait till tomorrow to watch on TV.
I heard this week fully 27 mins episode..not sure but
Episode is awesome... finally mukhi is fighting.....and I think he will fight more when purvi will agree for marriage....
Kk will apply the emotional blackmail thing at last when she will see purvi is not giving in....π€£
Tab theek hai π
Happily ever after SakPul ππππ
Monday and Tuesday will be good ..wed to fruday poora mukhi ka zoor se jalan and sakshi ka brainwash hoga
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
Aaj itna sannata ho gaya tha ab toh dukhra rone ke liye bhi kuch naya nahin tha ππ
Purvir hi bacha sakte hain hamara show
sachchi yr
Esa lag raha tha yaha mautam ban raha hai
ππππππ
Finally kuch acha mila hume humare sabar ka phalπ€§π€§π€§π€§π€§
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Episode is awesome... finally mukhi is fighting.....and I think he will fight more when purvi will agree for marriage....
Kk will apply the emotional blackmail thing at last when she will see purvi is not giving in....π€£
Baby I feelpurvi going to shout at sakshi at Nick of time
Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil
Episode is awesome... finally mukhi is fighting.....and I think he will fight more when purvi will agree for marriage....
Kk will apply the emotional blackmail thing at last when she will see purvi is not giving in....π€£
KK ko koi 2 rs ka bhav nai deta hai usko bolo shanti se baith jaye
Episode aa gaya kya.. π
Wohi toh nahin aata usko
Marriage counseling
Zabardasti pyaar
Manipulate
yahi karna hai isko π€¬