Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
finally without didi in picture
Maybe she herself took it off after the party. That is what I do after events I toss everything off it's so bothersome 🤣
A hug without Sasta Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Paapi

Is Veeru boy dreaming or am I dreaming 😧❤️
Ghwbfheoebsjndrjsebden
Dream sequence hua na, joote padenge heel wale.
I am asleep and I am dreaming🤪🤪
Dude, june is officially kismat mahina🤣
finally sairat offical hug let's nacho agar dream sequence hua na
rghkjshrdjklaksn
main mar gayi bye
Maybe she herself took it off after the party. That is what I do after events I toss everything off it's so bothersome 🤣
I take off the heavy jewellery in the car itself... then struggle while carrying it back home🤣