So it’s all Shaan Sabherwal responses with a sprinkle of Anupam Kher!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So it’s all Shaan Sabherwal responses with a sprinkle of Anupam Kher!
Originally posted by: mallukumari
So it’s all Shaan Sabherwal responses with a sprinkle of Anupam Kher!
Yehi chahiye Hume!!!!!!!
Yeahhhhh
Hotstar bhi pareshan ho....
Originally posted by: mallukumari
So it’s all Shaan Sabherwal responses with a sprinkle of Anupam Kher!
Is it? It’s all about shaan Sabharwal now?
50 out of 55 responses so far is Shaan! I did a quick tally!
Haha yes! Hotstar knows it’s coming by now.
😂 they have asked for it
I hope this penetrates through their thick skin!!!!!!
I hope Hotstar popularity would get through to Starplus!