❤️ 3 matches🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
❤️ 3 matches🤗
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Give these ideas to Shreya🤣Holmes 2 me kaam ayenge or maybe in her sheep game😉
Shreya don't need my ideas/advices. hum shaane hai toh, Shreya dedh shaane🤣
Difficult question paper hai.
Captain America (Dare anyone tag EKD)
Tiger Shroff(We will have 2 Kareenas)
Wanda (google first name)
Salman Khan
Laxmi Akshay Kumar
Only 4 matches 😔
No one will choose 2 😆
Which 3? 😆
4 seems to be really popular.
1 and 5 not so sure
Oh I didn't know
Only 5th one matches. 2 & 3 kya likha? 😆
You would’ve actually gone for Wanda??
Difficult question paper hai.
Captain America (Dare anyone tag EKD)
Tiger Shroff(We will have 2 Kareenas)
Wanda (google first name)
Salman Khan
Laxmi Akshay Kumar
That’s the one i went for but nobody else seems to have chosen it 🙆♀️😪
Kiffi didn’t go for 👨✈️ 😭
I chose it cause of her and ussi ne choose nahi kiya🤧
As the title says, the years pass. I have been a member of India Forums for 10 years and I am very proud to be a member of this community. There...
1