Congratulations Priya. 🥳👏
I could not tag you for some reason in the below post.
Cheers....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations Priya. 🥳👏
I could not tag you for some reason in the below post.
Cheers....
Congratulations hinna, shibani and sakshi🥳🥳. Sorry maine notice nai kiya
Sorry for the double post. Network issues
Congratulations to everyone for getting the awards🥳🥳. Congratulations to winners and runner ups🥳🥳. Thanks lexi for organising this wonderful game and thanks for the beautiful siggies🤗😳. Proteeti thanks for making the beautiful siggies🤗
Its ProteetiOriginally posted by: Biggboss15
Congratulations to everyone for getting the awards🥳🥳. Congratulations to winners and runner ups🥳🥳. Thanks lexi for organising this wonderful game and thanks for the beautiful siggies🤗😳. I don't know your username but thanks for making the beautiful siggies🤗
And UN is metacrisis
Thanks for correcting me🤗
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Congratulations to everyone for getting the awards🥳🥳. Congratulations to winners and runner ups🥳🥳. Thanks lexi for organising this wonderful game and thanks for the beautiful siggies🤗😳. Proteeti thanks for making the beautiful siggies🤗
Hi Rashi, Congratulations for winning the Sheep Round.👏🥳
For some reason, I could not tag you.
Thank you for making beautiful Siggies Proteeti.👏
I did not realise you changed your UN until I read Alexia and Sunny's conversation.
Cheers....
Thanks Raji and Sunny❤️
Thanks Alexia for organising this game ... even though I didnt play I still had lots of fun... thanks for having me here <3
157 pages😆. Guys I think we should just wait till the final scorecard now😊 because I think we can't exceed 150 pages😊. We all were congratulating our friends and the host😳 that's why we didn't notice this😳 but it will be better if we start doing that after lexi gives us the final scorecard👍🏼