hope so...🤔Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
That's what I fear
I hope sandip won't show like ekta show theory and will show something different
Let's see
If he goes with Ekta style 😳
Than tata bye bye to show 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
hope so...🤔Originally posted by: ...EhSaas...
That's what I fear
I hope sandip won't show like ekta show theory and will show something different
Let's see
If he goes with Ekta style 😳
Than tata bye bye to show 😆
If Raghav is silent
Keerti did accident
Or
Keerti did not and
He was no where near the accident site he has someone to testify for him
He was with a girl who is now married and has a family He respect a women bas not Anjali types
He will have to reveal to the world that Hyderabad ka Don is Mr. Ramaswamy
If he has to fight fight will all you got Raghav you and your family shouldn't go through this nonsense
I don't mind Pallavi standing against him as an individual but D farm ke saath no please