Prakritic problems🤣
Do not ignore DISCLAIMER or Warnings ,especially ghum if you need knowledge of future hazards 😎🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Prakritic problems🤣
Do not ignore DISCLAIMER or Warnings ,especially ghum if you need knowledge of future hazards 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Prakritic problems🤣
Do not ignore DISCLAIMER or Warnings ,especially ghum if you need knowledge of future hazards 😎🤣
I won't mind if Prakriti ji cradles Didi in her arms forever... at least humse toh door rahengi🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I won't mind if Prakriti ji cradles Didi in her arms forever... at least humse toh door rahengi🤣
Than how Andes in Ecuador, I an sure the orangutan will welcome didi with open arms😃🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Than how Andes in Ecuador, I an sure the orangutan will welcome didi with open arms😃🤣
I hope it doesn't pass out trying to lift Didi😗🤣
We will send over chai in advance for the orangutan as diet plans🤣
Man what will be didi called scientifically- Chasalus didius🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
We will send over chai in advance for the orangutan as diet plans🤣
Man what will be didi called scientifically- Chasalus didius🤣
How would it be if a human baby was named Orangutan😎🤣
I just wish that it's pet name doesn't fall as 'gutan' or 'Organ' due to pronunciation gadbad🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I just wish that it's pet name doesn't fall as 'gutan' or 'Organ' due to pronunciation gadbad🤣
Or a pet name like 'ghutka'🤣🤣🤣
Then what will be its sibling called 'Vimal' or 'PannuMa'🤣
@bold
Then the baby has a future guaranteed with Ajay Devgan🤣