Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Mujhe phir bhi hai 😆
I think she can produce the best content on ITV if she wants to 😆
Only if she wants to😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Mujhe phir bhi hai 😆
I think she can produce the best content on ITV if she wants to 😆
Only if she wants to😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQT8396BQo_/?utm_medium=copy_link
The caption. :3
Ishqaan fandom be like - theek hai ab shaadi toh ho hi gayi hai. 🤣
Idkwhy but Param looks so uncomfy doing all this. 🤣🤣
Lol yeah ... I think he likes the performing arts aspect and definitely not the promotions etc
It seems when police came, ishqi-ahaan did not have haldi on them. So I am still hoping to get hot haldi after the issue get resolved 😆
4 din mei haldi dance police drama shaadi ke pehle ishqi ka bhaagne wala drama, SAB HAI. I don't have any expectations. 💔
Idkwhy but Param looks so uncomfy doing all this. 🤣🤣
Hain na?? These promotional appearances give me second hand embarrassment 🤣 Especially for people like Param (and me too😆) who are generally introverts irl, these moments are really nerve-wrecking😳
Oh god SAME.
I am a big time introvert and the pandemic has only contributed to that trait.
I can just sense how uncomfortable he is from his face. 🤣
Originally posted by: kankabhor
It seems when police came, ishqi-ahaan did not have haldi on them. So I am still hoping to get hot haldi after the issue get resolved 😆
Me too, regardless of the fact that the only 'hot' thing we've gotten so far is a hot Daadi 🤣ready to burn any remotely hot Ishqaan moment. We be dreaming of impossible things like Mayank 🤣
