Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I mean I don’t want this award therefore I don’t accept it 😭😭😭
We know You did well in whole game dear
It's an award just for appreciation.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I mean I don’t want this award therefore I don’t accept it 😭😭😭
We know You did well in whole game dear
It's an award just for appreciation.
arey kiffs 😒 plz sab ne Dil se nominate Kia hai tumhe accept krlo 😒Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I mean I don’t want this award therefore I don’t accept it 😭😭😭
Let’s see about that

how about captain america?
yeh bhi koi puchne wali baat hai🤣
I love the song
Have you heard of the new soulmates version?
same here neha😊
I am gonna be silent here...
Marvel Detective Comic Universe