do you like Jason ?he was popular in GoT
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
do you like Jason ?he was popular in GoT
Steve Rogers is a gentleman
He wont do anything
Not many like Joker in my circle of people
I do agree he isnt a good character but he is written damn good tbh🤔
I love these lyrics recently
Teri nazron ne dil ka kiya jo hashar
Asar ye hua
Ab in mein hi doobke ho jaaun paar
Yehi hai dua
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Not many like Joker in my circle of people
I do agree he isnt a good character but he is written damn good tbh🤔
I dnt mind he is a legend...Moriarty kaunsa doodh ka dhula hai and tab bhi accept kra tha gracefully..
Where is everyone ???
Kifs cheer up dear
I mean I don’t want this award therefore I don’t accept it 😭😭😭
Waiting for the final stuff.. 🥳
Absolutely notOriginally posted by: priya185
do you like Jason ?he was popular in GoT
Actually I don’t like him. 😂😂
This song!!Originally posted by: priya185
I love these lyrics recently
Teri nazron ne dil ka kiya jo hashar
Asar ye hua
Ab in mein hi doobke ho jaaun paar
Yehi hai dua
I remember listening on 9XM